I love these brownies because they are quick, easy and do not taste gluten-free!
Prep time takes about 15 minutes and baking time takes about 22 minutes.
Why am I still talking? Let’s bake!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- (1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (more info on what xanthan gum is)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix eggs, vanilla, butter and sugar together in large bowl.
3. Add flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt into wet mix.
4. Pour mixture into greased 7×11 pan.
5. Bake for roughly 17 minutes.
6. Take out of oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on top, put back in oven for additional 5 minutes – or until fork comes out clean (chocolate chips will still be gooey).
Add some whipped cream or eat it plain and share your creations with me on Instagram!