Strawberries are one of the most delicious fruits. However, they can be one of the most finicky ones, too. perfectly fresh one day and then spoiled the next. So, the next time you’re in the strawberry hot-zone, try this tasty treat.
This Gluten-Free Strawberry Bread recipe is super moist, quick to make and the hints of cinnamon are so refreshing.
- 1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (or any other GF flour substitutes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum (Click here for the brand I always use)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 5×9 pan.
-For extra moisture, put aluminum foil at the base of the pan then grease.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and xanthan gum in large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs; add butter.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in strawberries
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 35-55 mins.
-Toothpick should come out clean.