Tired of transferring pictures from your desktop to your phone just so you can post to Instagram? Not really feeling the whole third-party posting apps?
Here’s an easy and quick way to post to Instagram straight from your Mac desktop.
- Go to your Instagram page on your desk top.
- In Chrome, click view.
- Scroll down and click developer > developer tools.
- On the right hand side you will see a coding bar. Click the icon that says toggle device toolbar when you hover over it. You should see your Instagram page format change.
- You may now change what kind of device you’d like to view your Instagram in by going to the dropdown (right above the word ‘instagram’).
- Refresh page *do not exit the coding bar*.
- You may now click on the [+] and post to Instagram like you usually would on your phone.
Start planning your Instagram content today by claiming your FREE Hello Fiori Social Media Content Calendar template.